Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Swami gave me darshan of Shiva Lingam


People with Email address know that evary day they receive lots if not tons of emails. My PC is especially true as it has many email accounts since I am using the Company NT server.

During lunch time this afternoon, my boss also my husband asked me to delete mails in my In Box Mail as he noticed there were already a lot of failure delivery notifications.

I have been quite frequent in throwing mails into bin however they are still piling up undeniably.

After lunch, I sat down in front of my PC and started to click away the stale mails. While I was 'clicking' the mail away, suddenly Swami's photo flashed. Some one must have sent me Swami's photo but I missed it. I have not seen what photo was that; I must have missed that mail ! I quickly went back to the Delete File to check for the mail. I found that I have over 680 mails in the Delete file and I scrolled again and again to search for the 'lost' mail. I opened a number of files and found that I was unable to locate the lost mail which has Swami's photo.

I prayed to Swami, I am sorry to have thrown your photo into the bin without even looking at it. I am now unable to locate the mail and I do not have the time now to look for the mail and yet I have to empty the bin as it contained 680 over mails. Then I told myself, if Swami wanted me to see his photo, he would allow me sometime or another.

So I proceeded to click to empty the Bin. It took sometime and looked 'hang'. I was quite worried as I have been receiving notice like : Application File full from the Eventlog Service.

I left my PC and turned to do some other job. Minutes later, the PC 'came back' and the 'emptying' job stopped; I saw that there were still 16 mails in the bin. IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN EMPTY. BUT THERE ARE STILL 16 MAILS IN THE BIN.

Then, to my astonishment; the first mail in the list was from Bro. Ravi and when I scrolled down, Guess What ? there it was the photo " Swami holding the golden Shiva Lingam" right in front of my eye !!! It was the photo Sister Yip mentioned last Friday night during the Meeting that this year Swami has materialised a big Shiva lingam and I told her I was unaware of that and did not get a chance to see the photo.

It's a miracle right in front of me. We in the BU have actually been grumbling that Swami has not shown us any miracles for a long time . And Swami chose to allow me darshan of Shiva Lingam.

.........Om........... Shanti, Shanti, Shanti.

Sis Kim Lian

No comments: